Remember when love was new? If it’s time to renew and revitalize your connection, our couples workshops will help you revive the spark.
Based on the work of Dr. Sue Johnson, the creator of Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples and author of Hold Me Tight®. A 2-day, non-residential weekend workshop in Seattle, WA or Portland, OR. Now includes one follow-up, private session at no additional fee!
Join us in March 9-10, 2019
“The workshop took our re-connecting process to a whole new level.”
Ever feel like you and your partner are stuck in a pattern where you:
- Feel like you are just going through the motions of a relationship without real, intimate connection
- Constantly have the same arguments that cycle around again and again
- Feel unheard and misunderstood instead of seen and held
- Feel more lonely in your relationship than when you are on your own
EFT is endorsed by the American Psychological Association as scientifically proven and widely heralded as one of the most successful approaches to creating loving relationships and lasting bonds.
Our Hold Me Tight® workshops are facilitated by EFT therapists who can help you with tools for repairing and reconnecting whether you are just starting out in your relationship or have a long term marriage.
We guide you and your partner through facilitated conversations, video presentations, guided exercises and “one-on-one” discussions, to help you reconnect and transform your relationship.
“You created a safe environment to work through difficult situations”
- Recognize the ‘demon dialogues’ that all couples get caught in and discover what you are really trying to say to each other
- Explore your feelings and needs underneath your behaviors
- Deepen both emotional and physical intimacy
- Repair and forgive old attachment injuries
- Discover deep emotional connection that creates greater bonding and can keep your love alive so your relationship becomes the safe harbor it was meant to be
“The workshop gave us the longing and the tools to get out of the patterns that have trapped us for a long, long time.”
Our Hold Me Tight® couples workshops include:
- Videotaped sessions of couples working through the Emotionally Focused Therapy process
- Lectures and demonstrations by instructors trained by Dr. Sue Johnson and the highly regarded Emotionally Focused Therapy community
- Practice exercises with your partner to create greater awareness and understanding of your respective emotional experience
- A Hold Me Tight® workbook full of information and exercises to guide practice and emotional deepening of your relationship at home
- Private follow-up session at no additional fee! – scheduled at a time of your choice!
“There was great balance of content, practice, examples, and discussion. We learned a lot that we can apply in our marriage.”
Therapists – earn 14.75 CEU’s. Learn more here »
Now Holding Workshops in Two Locations:
Hold Me Tight® Seattle
A 2-day, non-residential weekend workshops in downtown Seattle, WA. Now includes one follow-up, private session at no additional fee!
February 9-10, 2019 SOLD OUT
April 27-28, 2019
October 19-20, 2019
Hold Me Tight® Portland
NEW! Now holding our consistently successful 2-day, non-residential weekend workshops in Portland, OR. Includes one follow-up private session.
March 9-10, 2019
May 18-19, 2019
September 28-29, 2019
By the time we left on Sunday we knew that we really are the partners and that our love could be fully restored and grow.
We had tried couples therapy, had read several books, including Non-Violent Communication, but this emotion focused approach is truly unique, effective, transformative and inspiring. Thank you so much!” 2016 Participant
While the books and videos had been helpful, the psychological and physical environment provided by Cynthia and Joseph and Stephanie made doing the work, which is not always easy, feel very possible and fulfilling as we moved through the exercises.
This seminar has brought our relationship to a higher level from which we expect to be able to contribute more to each other and more to the world.” Jeremy Street, Cheney WA